Money Advice Project
Debt problems are one of our main areas of enquiries and as such we have Specialist Debt Caseworkers who are able to provide a solution to any debt problem and help alleviate some of the stress and anxiety that accompanies them.
All our Specialist Caseworkers are members of the Institute of Money Advisors and are able to advise on all available options such as:-
- Emergency & Priority Debts
- Reduced Payments (informal arrangements)
- Homelessness prevention
- Dealing with Pay Day Lenders
- Mortgage Rescue Scheme
- Administration Orders
- Debt Relief Orders
- Bailiffs & Enforcement action
- Attachment of Earnings
- Court forms/civil action i.e. possession, money claims etc.
- Income/Benefit Maximisation
- Budgeting Advice
- Preventing disconnection of fuel supply (Energy Hotline - 07949490785, see below)
Our Specialists will also identify whether assistance is needed with other issues and make a further referral if necessary.
To arrange a Debt Appointment call 07947899163 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to offering advice and assistance to people currently experiencing unamenable debts, we also work undertake preventative work to help people avoid getting into a position of having unmanageable debt.
This service involves giving detailed information on a range of products and practices aimed at increasing household income and reducing household expenditure. These include:-
- Mortgage Options
- Welfare Benefits
- Money Complaints